Week 2

 Hi everyone! How's your week been? This week has been fun, but stressful. Last weekend, I went home and celebrated Valentine’s Day. Then I came back to school on Monday and have worked everyday this week. I’ve picked up a few extra shifts to try and make some more money. Then I have had to work on lots of homework and apply to grad school. I’ve been very stressed about what to do for grad school next year. I don’t know where I’m going and what next year will look like, but I need to remember everything will work out how it’s supposed to! I hope to plan better for next week to get my schoolwork done sooner. I think it's good to organize and plan out each week so it's less stressful. You can make time for you and the things you enjoy doing as well as school and work. 

Comments

Popular Posts