Week 4

 Happy Tuesday everyone! This week I wanted to discuss staying healthy and active during the semester. I’ve always been someone that struggles with my weight: how to maintain it, and gaining unwanted weight. The first thing I will say is the scale doesn’t matter and weight is just a number. If you are doing what you can to be healthy and happy that’s all that matters. Second, college is stressful and it’s completely normal for weight to fluctuate due to new/different changes. I think finding fun ways to stay active and do what you enjoy is important. I think it's important to eat foods you enjoy and balance that with some healthier options. Over this past week, I went to the gym a few times, open swim at the school’s pool, and had a fun cooking night with friends. Doing little healthy things you enjoy can really make a difference in your physical and mental health. 


Comments

  1. I think this is very well said about weight fluctuating during college because change can be scary sometimes and seeing change in your body can be hard to handle at first, it's always a nice reminder that almost everyone is going through the same thing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts